Benefits of Participation:
The benefits of being an active participant in AATN will include:
- Consolidation of administrative and back office services for cost efficiency.
- Representation on the network board to direct anti-human trafficking activities across Arizona.
- Enhancing collaboration of organizations for a more unified and strengthened response to education on human trafficking statewide.
- Utilizing current reporting practices for nonprofit activities allowing organizations to leverage their funding, skills, talents and services.
- Promotion of member organizations.
ALWAYS, Arizona Legal Women and Youth Services, is a nonprofit law firm committed to providing free legal services and system reform advocacy to empower homeless children and youth and survivors of sex trafficking.
Working through referrals from our social service partners, we help clients lift the legal barriers that stand in the way of opportunity, security, and self-sufficiency.
The mission of CEASE Arizona is to eradicate sex trafficking in the state of Arizona by focusing on the demand for paid sex. By disrupting the business of human trafficking through targeted campaigns aimed directly at sex buyers, we can have a measurable impact in the overall size of the market.
Through awareness, education and law enforcement, we aim to stop buyers from purchasing sex at the point of sale, deter them from future transactions, and change the public’s opinions about the harms of prostitution in our community.
CSI is focused on providing mentoring for youth to develop leadership skills, self-esteem, and empowerment. This innovative and robust after school program is primarily aimed at the most vulnerable youth in our communities.
We envision that it could become a model for youth from all kinds of circumstances – privileged and at-risk alike – because recent studies have shown that ALL YOUTH are susceptible to the coercion, exploitation and manipulation of traffickers and others who mean them harm.
TRUST, Training and Resources United to Stop Trafficking, raises public awareness on sex trafficking to community members and organizations through speakers, trainings and centralization of anti-trafficking related materials.
Their mission is to coordinate efforts in Arizona and build relationships with stakeholders and assist current service provides to make better use of resources at their disposal.